Qindle® is a Dutch innovation and design company that operates globally within FMCG and Consumer technology industries. We are a team of creative consultants, designers and engineers with decades of experience in enabling ambitious companies to deliver product and brand experiences that matter to people, build businesses and mind the environment.
By combining the strength of expertise and personality together with an effective think and can-do mentality we always deliver on our straightforward brand promise: Make it Real.
Qindle Innovation & Design is growing rapidly in the last 2 years by connecting creative consultancy with hands-on brand & industrial design. We are servicing on one hand global brands such as Intel, Haier, Reckitt Benckiser, Cloetta, Rituals and on the other hand unique tech start-ups such as Plantible, MindAffect, Sensius and Elevante.
Qindle is looking for a 3D visualizer with extensive experience working in 3DMAX, Corona/VRAY and/or Cinema 4D. A true hero with artistic composition, lighting, texturing and post-production.
You are …
- A 3D visualizer with 3+ years of experience in 3D modeling and visualizing.
- Extensive experience working in 3DMAX, Corona/VRAY and/or Cinema 4D.
- Providing efficient modeling and conversion of data sets from 3DCAD.
- Experience in animation and post-production are advantages.
- Proficient in supportive Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Fluent English in speech and writing. Dutch or German are an advantage.
- Self-conscious, highly motivated with a collaborative mindset.
- Already in the possession of a Dutch working permit.
We offer you …
A position in which you can be an essential part of an innovation & design studio that has the ambition to connect innovation processes with tangible, hands-on design solutions for global brands and unique ventures.
You will be part of a team of 15 experienced creative consultants, designers and engineers. You will closely collaborate work with Design teams to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high-quality visuals. Furthermore working with an international team in in the inspirational co-work space ‘Johnny River’ in Amsterdam.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com