Qindle® is a Dutch innovation and design company that operates globally within FMCG and Consumer technology industries. We are a team of creative consultants, designers and engineers with decades of experience in enabling ambitious companies to deliver product and brand experiences that matter to people, build businesses and mind the environment.
By combining the strength of expertise and personality together with an effective think and can-do mentality we always deliver on our straightforward brand promise: Make it Real.
Qindle Innovation & Design is growing rapidly in the last 2 years by connecting creative consultancy with hands-on brand & industrial design. We are servicing on one hand global brands such as Intel, Haier, Reckitt Benckiser, Cloetta, Rituals and on the other hand unique tech and health start-ups such as Plantible, MindAffect, Sensius and Elevante.
Qindle is looking for an Account Manager with at least 5+ years of experience in working with clients and on projects for large brands in an innovation, design and/or branding agency.
- Are an account manager with 5+ years of experience
- Socially skilled, strong and clear communicator.
- Hands-on organizational and project management skills.
- Will be the main point of contact for several larger clients.
- Responsible for ext/internal communication, briefing and project-finance
- Fluent English in speech and writing. Dutch or German are an advantage.
- Self-conscious, highly motivated with a collaborative mindset.
- Already in the possession of a Dutch working permit.
We offer you …
A position in which you can be an essential part of a growing innovation & design studio that connects innovation strategies to tangible, hands-on design solutions for global brands and unique ventures.
You will be part of a team of 15 experienced strategists, designers and engineers. Within a very dynamic, rapidly growing, company in which you will have an essential role in managing our clients and creative teams. Furthermore working with an international team in in the inspirational co-work space ‘Johnny River’ in Amsterdam.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com