Qindle® is a Dutch innovation and design company that operates globally within FMCG and Consumer technology industries. We are a team of creative consultants, designers and engineers with decades of experience in enabling ambitious companies to deliver product and brand experiences that matter to people, build businesses and mind the environment.
By combining the strength of expertise and personality together with an effective think and can-do mentality we always deliver on our straightforward brand promise: Make it Real.
Qindle Innovation & Design is growing rapidly in the last 2 years by connecting creative consultancy with hands-on brand & industrial design. We are servicing on one hand global brands such as Intel, Haier, Reckitt Benckiser, Cloetta, Rituals and on the other hand unique tech and health start-ups such as Plantible, MindAffect, Sensius and Elevante.
Qindle is looking for a Brand Design lead, with 5+ years of experiences in combining strategic thinking with a high level of creativity to drive our designers to deliver visual storytelling that leverages our client’s innovations.
- Are a Designer with 5+ years of experience in creating brand assets.
- Strategic thinker, creative do-er, inspirational leader.
- Experienced in translating storytelling in 360 sensory (branded) worlds.
- Visual identity, key-visual, packaging concept experience.
- Understanding the value of design for business and brand equity.
- Fluent English in speech and writing. Dutch or German are an advantage.
- Self-conscious, highly motivated with a collaborative mindset.
- Already in the possession of a Dutch working permit.
We offer you …
A position in which you can be an essential part of an innovation & design studio that connects innovation strategy to tangible, hands-on design solutions for global brands and unique ventures.
You will be part of a team of 15 experienced creative consultants, designers and engineers. Will closely work together with our brand and design directors. Often participate in creative strategy sessions. Furthermore working with an international team in in the inspirational co-work space ‘Johnny River’ in Amsterdam.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com