Qindle® is a Dutch innovation and design company that operates globally within FMCG, Consumer technology industries. We are a team of creative consultants, designers and engineers with decades of experience in enabling ambitious companies to deliver product and brand experiences that matter to people, build business and mind the environment. By combining the strength of expertise and personality together with an effective think and can-do mentality we always deliver on our straightforward brand promise: Make it Real.
Qindle Innovation & Design is growing rapidly in the last 2 years by connecting creative consultancy with hands-on brand & industrial design. We are servicing on one hand global brands such as Intel, Haier, Reckitt Benckiser, Cloetta, Rituals and on the other hand unique tech start-ups such as Plantible, MindAffect, Sensius and Elevante.
Qindle is looking for a Senior Industrial Designer with extensive experience in the concept design of consumer products and packaging. Translating brand and design strategies into unique, tangible design solutions.
You are …
- Industrial designer with 6+ years experience
- Experience in consumer electronics, medical and/or FMCG markets.
- Understanding the value of design for business and brand equity.
- Excellent visualization skills in both sketching and rendering.
- Self conscious, highly motivated with a collaborative mindset.
- Fluent English in speech and writing. Dutch, German or Chinese are an advantage.
- Already in the possession of a Dutch working permit.
We offer you …
A position in which you can be an essential part of an innovation & design studio that connects innovation strategy with tangible, hands-on design solutions for global brands and unique ventures. You will be part of a team of 15 experienced strategists, designers and engineers. Will participate in creative strategy sessions and work with an international team in in the inspirational co-work space ‘Johnny River’ in Amsterdam.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com