Creative Director 3D
Qindle is recruiting a talented creative director – industrial design, a strong personality that can work closely with our creative consultants to translate innovation programs into design strategy for global brands and unique design solutions for products and packaging.
You set course in the creative process, are able to easily switch between the macro perspective of a brand strategy and micro perspective of design and engineering details of products and packaging. You feel comfortable in collaborating and directing people in different creative disciplines. You blossom in a constantly changing working environment; new clients, new challenges, new opportunities.
You have a background in industrial design, worked as a designer within an agency and have a minimum of 5 years experience in managing an interdisciplinary creative team. Your personality, experience and way of working makes that you:
• Easily switch between a global brand context and design solution on a product level.
• Challenge clients by always being one step ahead in their business.
• Translate an innovation roadmap into a cohesive design strategy and design execution.
• Scope, plan and execute design projects, ensure that objectives and schedules are met.
• Support Qindle in further building thought leadership in the industries we collaborate with.
• Capable and comfortable to interact and present your design work on C-level.
• Easily deep dive in the universe of our clients from brand, design and organizational POV.
• Can work collaboratively in an creative team with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Nurture our creative culture with relevant trends, profession discussions and fun.
• Nurture a positive learning environment and talent happiness.
Qindle will offer you a position in which you will be an integral part of our studio; will get the opportunities to further shape our creative consultancy proposition, studio culture and will work on an international level. Working with people that feel the necessity to keep on learning and want to be the best in what they do. We all thrive by change.
You can send your application to email@example.com. An application with a motivational letter has our preference.