Technology Storyteller ▲
We are recruiting a Technology Storyteller who is passionate about technology and computing. You keep up to date with developments in Silicon Valley and know how to convey a highly technical story to different audiences. You have a strong personality that is comfortable with international C-level collaboration, who seamlessly combines creative consultancy and storytelling with client- and project management. You easily switch between the macro perspective of a business and brand strategy and the micro perspective of product propositions and design solutions. You feel comfortable collaborating with different skill sets: data analysts, C-level tech executives, marketeers, designers and engineers.
You thrive in a constantly changing environment; adapting to new insights, new challenges, and new opportunities. You work autonomously, constantly strive for better solutions and are business development oriented.
• Collaborate effectively in a team with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Create presentation storyline, presentation flow for C-level keynotes.
• Translate content in creative briefings.
• Translate strategy & tech content into presentation slides.
• Develop and secure our long-term relationship with our clients.
• Challenge clients by always being one step ahead in their business.
• Create innovation strategies from business and brand perspective.
• Participate, facilitate or create innovation strategy sessions.
• Client and project communication; scope, plan and execute projects.
• Have at least 3 years experience within the technology and computing industries as a creative storyteller or strategy consultant, preferably with a background in strategic design and/or agency experience.
• Have proven interest in the latest technology and computing developments.
• Are a strategic thinker, hands-on do-er with strong project management skills.
• Are a pragmatic, self-conscious person, who wants to get things done.
• Are curious, flexible, proactive and resourceful.
• Are fluent in written and spoken English.
• Are willing to travel with a possibility to stay for longer periods in Santa Clara, California US.
• Strive for the best and understand that ‘the best’ is done together .
• Always work towards an outcome, not output
Qindle will offer you a position in which your own ambitions will define the boundaries of your job description. A chance to be meaningful in the next development step in Qindle’s creative consultancy business and company culture. You will work alongside a team that is hungry to keep on learning and wants to be the best in what they do. We all thrive on change.