Information & Presentation Designer
We are recruiting an information & presentation designer, someone with a passion for transforming data and narratives into effective designs that breathe life into the vision of our clients. You are able to understand the key needs and messages, compile and structure the information and visualize this with compelling data graphics, iconography and structured presentations.
You will be working closely together with our innovation strategists, creative director and team of designers and visualizers. The main focus will be on creating information and data designs and presentations, but you will also be working on designing assets in general (templates, manuals etc).
From your experience and personal interests, you:
• Are a Designer with 5+ years of experience in creating information design and brand assets
• Quickly interpret information and understand the client and their business needs
• Have intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as Powerpoint and Keynote.
• Have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesing and Illustrator.
• Can uphold brand guidelines and possess a strong knowledge of design standards
• Have a pragmatic approach and get things done.
• Are curious, flexible and resourceful.
• Thrive for the best and understand “the best”, is done together
• You always work towards an outcome, not output.
Qindle will offer you a position in which your own ambitions will define the boundaries of your job description. A chance to be meaningful in the next development step in Qindle’s creative consultancy business and company culture. Working with people that feel the necessity to keep on learning and want to be the best in what they do. We all thrive by change.
Creative Director 3D
Qindle is recruiting a talented creative director – industrial design, a strong personality that can work closely with our creative consultants to translate innovation programs into design strategy for global brands and unique design solutions for products and packaging.
You set course in the creative process, are able to easily switch between the macro perspective of a brand strategy and micro perspective of design and engineering details of products and packaging. You feel comfortable in collaborating and directing people in different creative disciplines. You blossom in a constantly changing working environment; new clients, new challenges, new opportunities.
You have a background in industrial design, worked as a designer within an agency and have a minimum of 5 years experience in managing an interdisciplinary creative team. Your personality, experience and way of working makes that you:
• Easily switch between a global brand context and design solution on a product level.
• Challenge clients by always being one step ahead in their business.
• Translate an innovation roadmap into a cohesive design strategy and design execution.
• Scope, plan and execute design projects, ensure that objectives and schedules are met.
• Support Qindle in further building thought leadership in the industries we collaborate with.
• Capable and comfortable to interact and present your design work on C-level.
• Easily deep dive in the universe of our clients from brand, design and organizational POV.
• Can work collaboratively in an creative team with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Nurture our creative culture with relevant trends, profession discussions and fun.
• Nurture a positive learning environment and talent happiness.
Qindle will offer you a position in which you will be an integral part of our studio; will get the opportunities to further shape our creative consultancy proposition, studio culture and will work on an international level. Working with people that feel the necessity to keep on learning and want to be the best in what they do. We all thrive by change.